Fill your Thanksgiving table with low-calorie and keto-friendly recipes, like our delicious Fall Harvest Trifle. From beautiful whipped cream and scrumptious Pumpkin Spice and Banana Nut Smartmuf’ns™ to sharp cranberries, it’s the perfect dish for any gathering. Quick, easy and delicious. Check it out!
Fall Harvest Trifle
3-4 Pumpkin Spice Smartmuf’ns™ (serves 12)
3-4 Banana Nut Smartmuf’ns™
2 pints Heavy Whipping Cream (sugar-free)
4 cups Raw Cranberries
Monk fruit sweetener (optional)
1. Crumble Pumpkin Smartmuf’ns™ in the base of your Trifle dish.
2. Add a layer of cooked, cooled cranberries (about 2 cups).
3. In a blender (or mixer) mix 1 cup of cooked cranberries (cooled) with 1 pint of heavy whipping cream.
4. Layer the pink cream over the Pumpkin Spice Smartmuf’n™ base.
5. Add the crumbled Banana Nut Smartmuf’ns™ .
6. Layer the remaining cooled, cooked cranberries over the Muf’ns.
7. Rinse your blender and mix the second pint of heavy whipping cream with a dash of vanilla extract.
8. Top off your Trifle dish with the vanilla whipped cream,
9. Let sit in a cool place and serve.
This healthy Fall Harvest Trifle is a Smart Baking tried and tested recipe and is sure to bring smiles on your loved ones faces.
This holiday season, we have launched the Smart Baking Holiday bundle for you to taste all our new and classic products. Shop our Holiday Bundle of Love Yourself and celebrate a healthy and guilt-free Thanksgiving!
Happy Thanksgiving from Smart Baking Company!